First, it is always a good idea to create a backup of your ANGEL gradebook.
- Go to the Manage tab in your ANGEL course.
- Click Gradebook.
- Click Print Grades (on the left side of the page).
- Here you can change a number of things. I usually increase the font size to 12 so it is easier to read.
- Click Generate PDF. This will create a PDF document that you can print or save to either your computer or flashdrive.
- Click Done.
Next, as outlined in the NSCC ANGEL Course Archive Policy, we have begun the process of archiving older ANGEL course sites and removing them from the ANGEL server.
A course will remain active on the production server for only one academic year from the end date of a given term.
If you would like to retain these course sites for a longer period of time, you have the option of generating your own archive and there are several available options for storage, including:
- Your P: Drive network folder (only accessible on campus)
- Your Google Drive, accessible through the your NSCC email account
- A personal storage medium, i.e. USB drive, portable hard disk, computer, CD
- External cloud storage solutions, available at little to no cost (such as Dropbox or SkyDrive)
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.