Information on how to access the 20 Minute Mentor sessions is available each week in the Bulletin and the iDevelop e-newsletter.
New video presentations (with supplementary materials) go live at 10:00am each Monday morning and are only accessible through Sunday.
The following sessions are on the schedule for fall 2015.
- August 24th - How Do I Use VoiceThread for Online Student Discussions?
- August 31st - What If a Student Asks a Question I Can't Answer?
- September 7th - What Should I Do When a Student Cheats?
- September 14th - How Can I Measure My Faculty Development Center's Impact?
- September 21st - What is the Best Way to Grade Participation?
- September 28th - How Can I Use Technology to Improve Learning?
- October 5th - How Do I Create a Climate for Learning in My Classroom?
- October 12th - Can Service-Learning Work in My Discipline?
- October 19th - What Can I Learn From Student Ratings?
- October 26th - How Can I Reduce Apathy and Increase Motivation?
- November 2nd - How Do I Get Started with Service-Learning?
- November 9th - How Can I Connect Students' Interests to Course Content?
- November 16th - How Can I Better Manage Difficult Conversations with Faculty?
- November 23rd - How Can I Build a Successful Faculty Development Program?
- November 30th - In Blended Courses, What Should Students Do Online?
- December 7th - How Do I Design Courses to Enhance Student Veterans' Success?