The Blackboard Mobile Learn app is primarily a consumption app and allows for the easy viewing of course content on a mobile device. Using the Blackboard Mobile Learn app, faculty and students will be able to access course content, read announcements, see grades (students), and participate in discussions, blogs, and journals. The following features are natively supported in Blackboard Mobile Learn 4.0 and translate well to a mobile device.
- Grades (viewing)
- Mobile Tests
Some recent updates to the app include:
- Create Favorites - You can "Favorite" your most used course content, discussion threads, etc. for easy access at a later point.
- Customization - You can edit your course list by hiding, coloring, and reordering your courses.
- Rich Content - Additional support for rich content styles like bold, underline, italics, hyperlinks, and more.
- Unread Counts - Quickly see what is new in your courses (not currently available in iOS).
- Search for and download the Blackboard Mobile Learn app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Launch the Blackboard Mobile Learn app and search for North Shore Community College in the "Search for your school" field.
- Select North Shore Community College to be brought to our Blackboard Learn login page.
- Login using your Pipeline credentials (under Faculty and Staff Login).
The Blackboard Mobile Learn app for the iPhone or iPad can be downloaded from the App Store (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blackboard-mobile-learn/id376413870?mt=8).
- What Can You Do With Blackboard Mobile Learn? (a nice overview of the app features) https://www.blackboard.com/resources/mobile/mobile_learn_splash/desktop/portal-nonsprint.html
- Mobile Learn 4.0 Feature List
- How to Use Mobile Learn