Information on how to access the 20 Minute Mentor sessions is available each week in the Bulletin and the iDevelop e-newsletter.
New video presentations (with supplementary materials) go live at 10:00am each Monday morning and are only accessible through Sunday.
The following sessions are on the schedule for spring 2017. For session descriptions, objectives, and mentor bios, click on the titles below.
- January 23rd - What is the Role of Communication in Teaching Excellence?
- January 30th - How Can I Keep Students Engaged With Online Instructor Presence?
- February 6th - Is There a Solution to Students Multitasking in Class?
- February 13th - What Do Adjunct Faculty Need to Be Successful in the Online Classroom?
- February 20th - How Do I Create and Implement Microlectures?
- February 27th - How Can I Align Technology with My Pedagogical Goals?
- March 6th - How Can I Assess Critical Thinking with Student-Created Work?
- March 13th - How Can I Create an Online Service Learning Project?
- March 20th - How Can Grading Policies Influence Student Learning?
- March 27th - How Can I Evaluate Online Teaching If I Haven’t Taught Online?
- April 3rd - How Can I Design Copyright-Compliant Courses?
- April 10th - How Can I Get Useful Feedback to Improve My Online Teaching?
- April 17th - How Do I Monitor and Support Online Faculty?
- April 24th - How Do I Adapt an Online Faculty Peer Review Tool?
- May 1st - How Can I Identify and Overcome Obstacles to Change?
- May 8th - How Can Student Learning Begin Before the First Day of Class?