Blackboard Learn Workshops
On January 10th-12th, team members will be offering a series of workshops on the features and functionality of Blackboard Learn as well as using the system more effectively and efficiently.
- Introduction to Blackboard Learn
- Blackboard Learn Interaction Tool: Discussion Board
- Blackboard Learn: Assignments and Safe Assign
- Blackboard Learn: Tests and Surveys
- Blackboard Learn: Grade Center and Grading
- Blackboard Learn: Using Interactive Grading Rubrics
- Blackboard Learn: Portfolio
- Blackboard Learn: Mobile Apps and Mobile Course Design
- Developing Accessible Blackboard Learn Course Sites
To view the complete schedule of workshop sessions (with descriptions) and to RSVP, please visit this web site: https://goo.gl/forms/YPTrWskADydpQaLm1. If interested in attending a workshop, please make sure to RSVP. A workshop will be cancelled if less than three people sign up for it.
Blackboard Learn Open Labs
Faculty are welcome to drop by the Open Labs if there are any questions or issues in setting up course sites for the spring semester. Team members will be available to assist on both the Danvers and Lynn campuses.
Week of January 17th
- Tuesday, January 17th from 9:00am-3:00pm in DB234 and LW307
- Wednesday, January 18th from 9:00am-3:00pm in DB234 and LW307
- Thursday, January 19th from 9:00am-3:00pm in DB234 and LW307
- Friday, January 20th from 9:00am-3:00pm in DB234 and LW307
Week of January 23rd
- Monday, January 23rd from 9:00am-3:00pm in DB234 and LW307
- Tuesday, January 24th from 9:00am-2:00pm in DB234 and LW307
- Wednesday, January 25th from 9:00am-3:00pm in DB234 and LW307
- Thursday, January 26th from 9:00am-3:00pm in DB234 and LW307
Also, please do not hesitate to contact the Blackboard Learn Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues with Blackboard Learn.