As you start the spring semester, we would like to make you aware of a few resources that you might find helpful.
- Teaching with Technology Overview, Spring 2013
- Where to Call About Technology at North Shore Community College, 2012-2013
ANGEL is NSCC’s Learning Management System (LMS) and all courses automatically have an ANGEL shell that provides faculty with a “private classroom” area for you and your students. If you are new to using ANGEL and would like to schedule a one-on-one training, please send an email to email@example.com.
Classroom Technology Training
Smart Classroom training sessions will be held on several dates at the start of this semester. If this is your first time teaching in a Smart Classroom or if you have questions on how to use the Smart Classroom in new ways, please consider attending one of these sessions. The dates and times are as follows:
- Tuesday, January 22nd 2:00p.m. to 3:00p.m. in Lynn LW235
- Wednesday, January 23rd 5:30p.m. to 6:30p.m. in Danvers DH106
- Monday, January 28th 5:30p.m. to 6:30p.m. in Lynn LW235
- Thursday, January 31st 1:00p.m. to 2:00p.m. in Danvers DH226
If the dates and times listed above are not convenient for you, please contact Dave Houle at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a one-on-one training. You can also setup times with Dave to start or further advance your use of other classroom technologies, such as using Smart Carts, Computers on Wheels, Computer Classrooms, Smart Boards, Clickers, NetOp School, or mobile device integration.
Have a great semester!
-Instructional Technology and Design