Here's what you do:
- Go to the Manage tab in your course and click on "Teams".
- Click on "Add a Team".
- Give the Team a name – it might be something like “extended testing time” or whatever helps you identify the team that needs extended time. You can also just call them Team A or Team B.
- Click "Save".
- You will see your list of students. From your list of students, place a check-mark in front of the name of the student(s) who needs extended testing time.
- Click “Add Selected” and then "Done".
- Repeat the process for creating a team that will include the rest of the students in the class.
- After you have created your teams, go to your Lessons tab and locate the specific assessment.
- Hover your mouse over the assessment and click "settings".
- Click the "Advanced" radio button (near the top).
- Click the "Access" tab.
- Next to "Team Access," select "Selected Teams" from the drop down box.
- Check the box in front of the team who needs extended times and then click that team name.
- You should see a pop up box called Custom Team Settings. Check off "Advanced Settings".
- You will see the override settings that you can select to accommodate the team who needs extended time.
- Make sure to click "Save" once you have selected your extended time options.
If you have any questions please contact the ANGEL Helpdesk at email@example.com.