The TAC program at NSCC "promotes academic excellence by stimulating and nurturing innovative ideas by faculty and professional staff that employ technology in support of teaching and learning". The TAC program supports creative uses of instructional technology inside and outside of the classroom as well as the development of new online and hybrid courses.
Check out this year's issue to learn more about the innovations of NSCC faculty, staff, and administration in the area academic technology.
The current issue of EdTech Edge includes:
- Comments from TAC faculty on their projects
- An article by Michael Badolato, Dean of Academic Technology, on the college's new active learning classroom prototypes
- An article by Lance Eaton, Coordinator of Instructional Design, Academic Technology,
on the increasing use of open educational resources including open textbooks
- An article by Andrea Milligan, Director of Instructional Technology and Design, Academic
Technology, on several new instructional technology resources and services
- A list of free, scholarly electronic databases and resources compiled by Andrea Milligan and Terri Whitney, Professor (Department of English) and Coordinator of Technology Across the Curriculum