Information on how to access the 20 Minute Mentor sessions is available each week in the Bulletin and the iDevelop e-newsletter.
New video presentations (with supplementary materials) go live at 10:00am each Monday morning and are only accessible through Sunday.
The following sessions are on the schedule for fall 2014.
- August 25th - How Do I Include Introverts in Class Discussions?
- September 1st - How Do I Address Teasing and Bullying Behavior in the Classroom?
- September 8th - How Can I Be an Effective Mentor?
- September 15th - How Can I Enhance Students’ Self-Regulated Learning Skills?
- September 22nd - How Can I Structure a Flipped Lesson?
- September 29th - What Do Students Want in Online Courses?
- October 6th - Linking, Embedding & Streaming: What’s Legal? What’s Not?
- October 13th - What Are 5 FAQ's About Faculty Roles in the Flipped Class?
- October 20th - What Does Copyright Ownership Mean to Me?
- October 27th - What Happens to Learning when Students Multitask?
- November 3rd - How Can I Enhance the Impact of Feedback in Online Classes?
- November 10th - How Can I Make My Course Content More Accessible?
- November 17th - What Is Storyboarding? And How Can It Help Me Flip My Class?
- November 24th - What Are Five Tips for Writing Effective Learning Outcomes?
- December 1st - How Can I Design Copyright Compliant Online Courses?
- December 8th - Where Can I Find Flippable Moments in My Classes?