Below is an outline of the timeline for deleting courses from the ANGEL server as well as from the archive.
- Course sites from Summer 2013 - Will be removed from the ANGEL server and placed in archive on October 1, 2014. Summer 2013 courses are scheduled to be permanently deleted from archive on February 1, 2018.
- Course sites from Spring 2010 - Will be permanently deleted from the archive on October 1, 2014.
- The P: Drive network folder (only accessible on campus)
- Google Drive, accessible through the NSCC email account
- A personal storage medium, i.e. USB drive, portable hard disk, computer, CD
- External cloud storage solutions, available at little to no cost (such as Dropbox or SkyDrive)
If you have any questions about this, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.