20 Minute Online Professional Development: How Can I Design Copyright Compliant Online Courses?
The Monday Morning Mentor series will be available over the fall semester to bring you professional development in twenty minute snippets. The topic for the week of December 1st is How Can I Design Copyright Compliant Online Courses?
The presentation is available Monday at 10:00am and is accessible through Sunday of that week. For information on accessing the presentation and supplemental materials, please view the email version of iDevelop or the Bulletin notice.
Other Professional Development Opportunities
- ALL INTERESTED NSCC FACULTY are warmly invited to attend a presentation by Lucy Bayard on Universal Design for Learning (UDL) in the CTLA (Danvers, DB 388) THIS THURSDAY, December 4th. Refreshments will be served starting at 2PM, and the presentation will begin at 2:30PM. Come meet with Lucy, a wise and warm campus innovator, and learn techniques about how to optimize the learning experience for ALL of your students, regardless of learning style or challenges.
- All interested NSCC faculty are also welcome at the Saturday, December 6th Professional Development morning. You will learn about the latest news from Disability Services, and learn about NCBI. What an informative and transformative morning! Coffee and every treat you can think of served prior to the 9AM start; the morning wraps up at noon.
Please contact Rebecca in the CTLA to RSVP to both or either event!
Do you have questions about using certain outside resources and materials in your courses? Please send us your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to answer them in the upcoming issues of iDevelop.
- NSCC’s Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
- Copyright and Fair Use Guidelines for Educators http://library.northshore.edu/policies/pdf/copyright_appendixA.pdf
- Fair Use and Copyright for Online Education
Academic Technology and the Center for Teaching, Learning, and Assessment