Have you encountered a problem when you are trying to copy your course into a new semester? You cannot identify the courses in your Blackboard Learn list. Which course is which? Which semester is which? Which year is which?
If you have taught here for a number of years you probably have a long list of courses to choose from. It can be difficult to know which course is your new one because there is no semester and year listed in the course title. But did you know that you can customize the title of your course.
- Let's start with the new course.
- Enter the course.
- Scroll down to the Course Management menu on the left.
- Select "Customization" in the Control Panel.
- Then select "Properties".
- Once in Properties, you can enter in the semester and year in the "Course Name" section.
- Once changed, click "Submit."
Now you will want to go into your current or last semester course and do the same thing. You will now find it much easier to identify your courses. The new name with the year and semester will appear on your course list and on the menu on the left.