We upgraded to ANGEL version 8.0 in late August and there have been a few “quirky” things happening.
Our top issues (and resolutions) with ANGEL this semester:
1) Issue: Problem uploading files (PDF) to ANGEL when using Firefox
Resolution: Clear cache in Firefox by going to tools, options, advanced, network and then clearing cache.
2) Issue: Can’t see student names in ANGEL email site
Resolution: Use another browser
3) Issue: Students can’t see course
- Students – make sure the instructor uses the ANGEL system with the course.
- Instructors — the course needs to be made available to students.
- Go to the Manage tab in the course site.
- Click the General Course Settings link.
- Click the Access tab.
- Click on the drop down arrow in the Member Access section, and choose “All Members”. Remember to save your edit!
Resolution: Relink it by first copying the correct URL.
- Go to Lessons tab and the document where the link is.
- Under Settings for that document, highlight the words for the link.
- Click on the icon that looks like a globe with a chain link on it.
- Paste the correct URL into the URL section and click Ok. This should activate the link.
What other issues or problems are you running into with Angel? Be sure to let us know by contacting us at email@example.com. We want to hear from you!