Information on how to access the 20 Minute Mentor sessions is available each week in the Bulletin and the iDevelop e-newsletter.
New video presentations (with supplementary materials) go live at 10:00am each Monday morning and are only accessible through Sunday.
The following sessions are on the schedule for spring 2015.
- Jan. 26, 2015 What Kinds of Questions Encourage Student Interaction?
- Feb. 2, 2015 How Should I Coach an Underperforming Colleague?
- Feb. 9, 2015 How Can I Minimize Cheating in the Classroom?
- Feb. 16, 2015 How Do I Convert a F2F Course to a Hybrid Course?
- Feb. 23, 2015 How Do I Use FLCs to Strengthen Institutional Assessment?
- Mar. 2, 2015 How Do I Develop a High-Impact Capstone Course?
- Mar. 9, 2015 How Can I Use Twitter to Improve Teaching and Learning?
- Mar. 16, 2015 Are Group Exams a Viable Testing Option?
- Mar. 23, 2015 I'm Teaching Online Next Term. What Do I Have to Know?
- Mar. 30, 2015 How Can I Help Students Develop Critical Thinking Skills?
- Apr. 6, 2015 How Can I Use Student Feedback to Improve My Teaching?
- Apr. 13, 2015 How Can I Incorporate a Group Poster Session into my Class?
- Apr. 20, 2015 What Should I Do When a Student Challenges My Authority?
- Apr. 27, 2015 How Can I Improve Lessons with a 4-step Plan?
- May 4, 2015 What Works and What Doesn't When Teaching Large Classes?
- May 11, 2015 How Can Google Docs Help Foster Productive Collaboration?